The B310 is a fully waterproof combat smock used by many special forces around the world. We originally designed the B310 for the SAS in the late 80's. There have been a few tweaks over the years. However the fundamentals for a simple and reliable jacket have remained the same. The B310 is one of the greatest garments of the entire industry, sold in the many thousands across the world, often imitated but never bettered.
The fundamentals of the Arktis principle are rooted in achieving efficiency and durability by a simple and practical approach. Special heavy duty nylon thread, powerful bartacks, easy adjusters and generous sizing are standard features.
The waterproof/breathable characteristic is achieved by a light-but-strong seam sealed inner dropliner. By having the critical performance fabric shielded by the outer shell, any nicks or tears that might occur during wear and tear mean that the garment will probably remain waterproof/breathable despite damage to the outer shell.
That outer fabric is a 230gm², 50% cotton 50% polyester tight weave Ripstop with a DWR finish, proven over many years to be effective, enduring and dependable beyond expectation. The weave is far more quiet than most nylon outers and the 50/50 blend presents a low melt hazard. Over the years, we’ve hardly had a single return. The B310 has faithful adherents from Sweden to Australia – it works well in all climates.
- Hardy 50/50 breathable Ripstop
- Polyester fully waterproof dropliner
- Adjustable at the: Cuffs, hood, waist, and hem.
- Heavy duty nylon stitching.
- Storm flap
- YKK durable zips.
- Key points of wear bartacked.
- Fully articulated construction
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Smaller zipped entry document pouch under storm flap
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Hood wire for easy shaping
- Cord channel in hood for adjustment
- Twin needled underarm seam for strength
- Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
- Large slide buttons bound in
- Central rank tab with small slide button to secure
Equipment inside pouches, pockets etc. is unfortunately not included.