The B110 is a showerproof combat smock used by many special forces around the world. It hasn’t got a lining, but that doesn't mean it misses out on any of the critical features of an Arktis jacket. The smock is a fine performer for hot climates, and with the right layers, cold climates too. The fabric is made from hardy 50/50 Ripstop. This is one of the toughest fabrics on the market. In the event your smock does get a tear or hole, the special cross-weave design prevents it from spreading. The Ripstop has a DWR finish so it’s shower-proof. The B110 is fully adjustable, so no matter what layers you plan to wear, you can ensure a perfect fit.
Worn in combination with our excellent Stowaway Shirt (A192) the Smock will be windproof and highly water repellent. Worn in combination with our Rainshield (A310) it will be fully waterproof/breathable. The user seeking full flexibility from his jacket should consider going with this triple system.
Heavy duty nylon thread, powerful bartacks and a simple, robust design makes the B110 a fine jacket. The pockets are nylon-lined and waterproof to the outside. You won’t get better.
Material: 50/50 Ripstop
Spray Resistant Rating: 5 out of 5
Water Drop Resistant Rating: 5 out of 5
- Hardy 50/50 breathable showerproof Ripstop
- Adjustable at the: Cuffs, hood, waist, and hem.
- Heavy duty nylon stitching.
- Storm flap
- YKK durable zips.
- Key points of wear barracked.
- Fully articulated construction
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Smaller zipped entry document pouch under storm flap
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Hood wire for easy shaping
- Cord channel in hood for adjustment
- Twin-needled underarm seam for strength
- Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
- Large slide buttons bound in
- Central rank tab with small slide button to secure
Equipment inside pouches, pockets etc. is unfortunately not included.