The B210 is a showerproof combat smock used by many special forces around the world. It hasn’t got a lining, but that doesn't mean it misses out on any of the critical features of an Arktis jacket. The smock is a fine performer for hot climates, and with the right layers, cold climates too. The fabric is made from hardy 50/50 Ripstop. This is one of the toughest fabrics on the market. In the event your smock does get a tear or hole, the special cross-weave design prevents it from spreading. The Ripstop has a DWR finish so it’s shower-proof. The B210 is fully adjustable, so no matter what layers you plan to wear, you can ensure a perfect fit. The B210 also includes a WINDPROOF dropliner to help protect you further from icy winds.
Material: 50/50 Ripstop
Spray Resistant Rating: 5 out of 5
Water Drop Resistant Rating: 5 out of 5
- Hardy 50/50 breathable showerproof Ripstop
- Windproof Dropliner
- Adjustable at the: Cuffs, hood, waist, and hem.
- Heavy duty nylon stitching.
- Storm flap
- YKK durable zips.
- Key points of wear bartacked.
- Fully articulated construction
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Smaller zipped entry document pouch under storm flap
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Hood wire for easy shaping
- Cord channel in hood for adjustment
- Twin needled underarm seam for strength
- Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
- Large slide buttons bound in
- Central rank tab with small slide button to secure
Equipment inside pouches, pockets etc. is unfortunately not included.