This item is now discontinued. It will be replaced with a newer version soon.
The Hot Climate Shirt is designed to allow superior ventilation for a hot and humid climate, when a heavy work rate is demanded. By having a broad vent in the back, the shirt will keep the wearer cool and dry, regardless of the heat. The resilient outer fabric gives the Hot Climate Shirt a robust quality, which few other products in this category can match.
- Outer fabric is constructed from Arktis’s own 50/50 Ripstop material, fully waterproof & highly breathable
- Back ventilation – ventilation is free hanging except on reinforced stitch points for maximum breathability
- Felled seams throughout for strength
- Adjustable cuff, sleeve can roll up or be worn down
- Semi lined in mesh fabric for extra breathability
- Small shoulder pouch for a first aid kit
- Compass pocket with slip for pens
- Bartacking at all key points of wear
- Garments are built slightly loose to aid movement
Equipment inside pouches, pockets etc. is unfortunately not included.